ECM Classika PID
The atmosphere of an Italian espresso bar – even in the smallest kitchen. Perfect single-boiler machine even for small spaces – satisfying the highest demands, perfect espresso preparation and absolute espresso pleasure. A timelessly elegant classic in a clear stainless steel design.
Our Classika PID allows the home-barista to individually program the temperature of the boiler for preparing espresso or coffee via the PID-control.
- PID-Display for the temperature regulation of the boiler
- PID-Dispaly indicating the brewing time in seconds
- “No-Burn” steam wand
- Solid chrome-plated ECM brewing group
- Easy access to water tank through detachable cup warmer tray
- High-quality stainless steel boiler (volume: 0.75 l)
- Short heat-up phase
- Copper tubing with brass fittings and screws
- Water tank with approx. 2.8 l volume
- Pump pressure gauge for visual pump pressure control
- High-performance vibration pump
- Metal lever switch and control lamps for the “On/Off” function and for dispensing steam and hot water
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 250 x 447 x 393 mm
ECM Mechanika V
Masterpiece in quality and handcrafted precision down to the last detail. The noble but discreet design with classic lines is rounded off with an elegant stainless steel rail on top. Convenient and functional in everyday life: The detachable cup warmer tray allows easy access to the water tank – without removing the cups.
For more information on this product, visit the Express Connect website: ECM Mechanika V
- User-friendly: detachable cup warmer tray
- Professional lever valve technology, alternatively: rotary valve technology
- Big cup warmer tray
- Big water tank (3 l)
- Automatic water uptake of the boiler
- Boiler and pump pressure gauge
- Control lamp for the indication of water shortage
- Automatic water shortage switch-off function
- Copper tubing with brass fittings and tubes
- Steam and hot water tube made of stainless steel
- Steel-plated heating of Incoloy 800
ECM Electronika II Profi
Elektronika Profi II the semi-automatic model from ECM.
It is another ECM Manufacture style icon for all lovers of high espresso culture, appearing in the usual puristic elegance. The stainless steel body in handcrafted perfection stands out due to its linear shape and its discreet but noble design. Perfect professional equipment offering utmost quality and absolute coffee pleasure.
- Equipped with a quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection
- Stainless steel boiler with heat exchanger
- Boiler insulation
- New and elegant design, reminiscent of the Elektronika Profi Due
- Elegant high-grade feet in new design
- Individually programmable dosing through control panel – exactly to your taste
- Automatic cleaning program through control panel
- Comfortable quick steam and quick water lever valves
- Low-noise performance through sound-insulated body
- Water tank with reed contact for automatic shut-off in case of water shortage
- Big drip tray with much space – even for big cups
- Ergonomic chromed filter holder for perfectly weight-balanced handling
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 322 x 472 x 380 mm
ECM CASA V
Compact, practical, powerful. The body of the Casa V with its rounded edges is crafted by hand. With a width of 20.5 cm it is extremely narrow and therefore suitable also for small kitchens. The Casa V is a classic single-boiler machine and made of polished stainless steel.
- Very short heat-up phase (approx. 5-7 minutes)
- Manually adjustable brewing pressure for optimum pleasure
- Movable steam wand
- Ergonomic chromed filter holder with filters for 1 or 2 cups
- New water tank with water tank adapter
- Very short heat-up phase for steam dispension
- Efficient temperature stability through solid high-quality brass boiler
- Water tank with approx. 2.8 l volume
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 210 x 350 x 440 mm
Extravagantly designed with octagonal stainless steel body – style icon and eye-catcher in the modern kitchen. The hand-crafted professional espresso machine for highest demands and absolute pleasure.
- High-quality materials and professional components in a perfectly manufactured housing of polished stainless steel
- Compact construction with high-quality copper boiler (2.1 l)
- Large boiler volume: Approx. 1.2 l hot water can be dispensed (e.g. for tea).
- With the thermosyphon system, only fresh water from the water tank is used for coffee preparation
- Coffee, milk froth and hot water can be dispensed simultaneously
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 330 x 425 x 400 mm